- Choose the maximum flat size of your menu – up to A4 , A3 or 210mm x 630mm (i.e. 210mm square when folded)
- Choose how many you want from 50 to 5,000
- Decide on how you want the menu to be folded.
- Choose your paper and your finish depending on whether you are handing them out or leaving them on your tables
- Then just upload your image file (don’t forget the bleed) as a .pdf, .ai, .jpeg or .tiff and you’re done!
- Remember, if you need our help in designing your menu, just select the design package you need.
We also supply menus in a pad or menu place mats
Folded Menu Options :
The most common types of fold are a Straight fold (in half), Roll or C fold (two folds down the thirds line), Gate fold (two folds into the centre) and Z-Fold (concertina fold). For more details on these types of fold please look at our Folding your printing – How? page.
Paper Options :
There are literally hundreds of different types and brands of paper and sometimes it can be confusing to decide what paper option to go for. We have simplified the choice down to the most common types of paper used for folded menus and these are :
- Economy: 130 gsm for glossy and matt
- Standard: 170 gsm silk
- Professional: 250 gsm for silk and matt
- Premium : 400 gsm card in silk or matt
- Recycled: 270 gsm
However, if you do have any particular special requests for a specific type of paper, please email us with your request and we will source this for you.
Folded Menu Finishes
- Uncoated – choose from matt, gloss or silk (only matt for recycled)
- UV Varnish – works well for handing out takeaway menus
- Laminated – choose matt or gloss for a robust wipe clean finish
- Spot UV – give your menus an upmarket, cool feel by adding spot UV to your matt laminated menu.
Non Standard Sizes? – No problem
If you would prefer non standard sizes then that is no problem to us. Simply upload your image artwork with your original dimensions and 3mm bleed and we will trim them to size. For example, if your design is 200mm x 200mm finished size (i.e. 200mm x 400mm laid flat) with a simple fold (in half) then select the size Up to A3 297mm x 420mm in the size tab and we will see from your artwork what the finished size needs to be. We may just check in with you by phone just to confirm.
Need design help?
Our design to print experts are here waiting to help you. Choose the design package that is right for you and we will provide you with the help and support you need.
Menu printing service:
Menus, placemats & posters |Laminated menus |Encapsulated menus |Sizes A5 to A3 |Half, C, Z or gate fold |Low prices & fast delivery