Decide what paper you would like your folded leaflets printed on?
- Economy – this is our lighter weight 130gsm matt paper which is great for mass production and cost effectiveness
- Professional – our medium weight 170gsm silk paper which feels great in your hand
- Premium – our 250gsm coated card which allows for premium finishes (if selected) like matt or gloss lamination
- Recycled – our 170gsm totally recycled paper sends an instant eco friendly message to your customers
Add the finishing touch
- UV varnish adds a shiny gloss feel to your folded leaflets and enhances photos
- Matt lamination gives a cool matt finish to your flyer as well as adding to the stiffness
Then just upload your image file (don’t forget the bleed) as a .pdf, .ai, .jpeg or .tiff and you’re done!
Folded Leaflets and Flyers Options :
The most common types of fold are a Straight fold (in half), Roll or C fold (two folds down the thirds line), Gate fold (two folds into the centre) and Z-Fold (concertina fold). For more details on these types of fold please look at our Folding your printing – How? page.
Paper Options :
There are literally hundreds of different types and brands of paper and sometimes it can be confusing to decide what paper option to go for. We have simplified the choice down to the most common types of paper used for folded menus and these are :
- Economy: 130 gsm for glossy and matt
- Professional: 170 gsm silk
- Premium: 250 gsm for silk and matt
- Recycled: 170 gsm
However, if you do have any particular special requests for a specific type of paper, please email us with your request and we will source this for you.
Folded Leaflets and Flyer Finishes
- Uncoated – choose from matt, gloss or silk (only matt for recycled)
- UV Varnish – gives photos a sheen and extra depth of colour
- Laminated – choose matt or gloss for a more robust, water resistant finish
Non Standard Sizes? – No problem
If you would prefer non standard sizes then that is no problem to us. Simply upload your image artwork with your original dimensions and 3mm bleed and we will trim them to size. For example, if your design is 200mm x 200mm finished size (i.e. 200mm x 400mm laid flat) with a simple fold (in half) then select the size Up to A3 297mm x 420mm in the size tab and we will see from your artwork what the finished size needs to be. We may just check in with you by phone just to confirm.
Need design help?
Our design to print experts are here waiting to help you. Choose the design package that is right for you and we will provide you with the help and support you need.